Online shopping has become very popular in a very short span of time. Everything has been made available on just a few clicks away from the customer resulting in a good bond between the company and the customer. Also, this has improved the service of the companies and has developed customer’s trust on online shopping.
In this article we’ll be discussing about two major online shopping portals namely as Amazon and Flipkart. Though both the off the online shopping portals have a good range of all sort of goods that any person may need in daily life. We are going to to compare all the features of of these two giants of Indian online market, like service, comparison between Flipkart customer care and Amazon customer support.
- Brand products availability: comparing both the online shopping portals on the basis of brand products availability, both the websites provide their users a good range of brand products. However, Flipkart is ahead in the race by providing its users all the top brand products very easily while Amazon also has the brand products but the count is lacking as compared to Flipkart.
- Service: Service is one of the major parameter for any online shopping portal to become popular and infact the first choice amongst the people. On this parameter, again Flipkart beats amazon. Flipkart delivers all the orders to its customers on time and sometimes before time while amazon’s delivery has been noticed with little bit delay of 1 or 2 days from the expected delivery time of amazon itself and the worst part is that sometimes the product doesn’t get delivered and it gets cancelled automatically. Also, in some of the cities there is no service provided by Amazon thus the either has to change the delivery address to the addresswhere the delivery service of Amazon is available or customer has to buy the same product from any other shopping portal/ website. So, Flipkart wins the race on this parameter.
- Customer’s Review: another important factor for an online shopping portal o website is the customer’s reviews and satisfaction. This factor is important for both kind of shopping i.e. online and offline as the customer’s satisfaction results in a good feedback or review of the customer for the company, service provider, shop or the online shopping portal. Comparing Amazon customer care and Flipkart on this parameter, Flipkart again stands ahead of Amazon.
- Price: On the platform of price comparison for the same product on Flipkart and Amazon, customer’s review is to prefer Flipkart over Amazon however there is not a big difference the prices charged by Amazon and Flipkart rather the difference doesn’t exceed 100-200/- rupees.
- Offers & Discounts: Offers and discounts is the first priority of every customer no matter he/ she is shopping online of offline. Thus, any shopping portal or website that provides better offers and discounts to its customers is more popular and successful to amongst users/ customers. For this factor, again Flipkart suits perfectly in this category.
Conclusion: based on the above discussion, observing bot the shopping portals/ websites Flipkart fits the best on all the above mentioned parameters and thus we may conclude the article herein saying to prefer Flipkart over Amazon for shopping any product.